So Brandon is now Officially a senior he finished all his final's last week. I am so proud of him. he got 100% on one of his finals, i think that is crazy. any way he got all A's in his classes 2 of them were A+'s. Brandon is excited to have a break this summer. The past 2 semesters have been a lot of work. We are now in the countdown to graduation. He will graduate with his Undergrad in May 2009, and his masters in May 2010.
That's pretty much all that has been happening around here. i know our lives are so exciting;)
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Ashley! We're living in Provo right now and I think your cousin Brookie Cowles is in my ward... and my husband is her home teacher. Funny huh? We're moving back to Mesa in August and we should get a group together and do something fun!
Yay for Brandon and Ashley too for putting up with him while he was working on all those A's. Congrats to both of you. PS we still miss you.
Ashley, I'm so glad you're a blogger. I love it. I'm glad you've added me. You should check out Ruth's, she always puts yummy recipes on hers. I saw Brandon at the temple not to long ago, he was with the Young Men-not sure if he told you?. We are there every Tues. night, we love it-come visit us! Congrats to your hubby in school! Take Care.
Post a Comment