I am very excited i was driving home from Joann's Fabric getting things for my latest project and i there was a garage sale on the side of the road. i glanced over and saw the mst amazing hutch. so of course i pulled a U-Turn. I asked them how much this hutch was and they told me $30 fr the set it also came with a little side table. So long story shor
t i hurried home got Brandon went to the ATM and got my hutch. here it is....
t i hurried home got Brandon went to the ATM and got my hutch. here it is....
i am so excited it finnishes off this room so perfectly. and now it is a true craft room.



4 comments:
I love the furniture! I guess you guys were a bit crammed in the one bedroom. . . I guess you are out of the ward too, now!
I love it, it's adorable. And at the best price. Hey sorry we got cut off. I tried calling you back, but it did the same thing. I figured you were gettin your delish dinner fixed so no worries. We'll chat later...
I love the cute furniture, and I think I saw it as I was driving by that yard sale, haha. You guys are so lucky to have a den and a craft room.
Are you going to post pictures of how you set up the condo?
Post a Comment