Brandon and I had a great thanxgiving weekend.
It started with the Turkey Trot. A 10k(6mi.) run. We had a great time. we realized it is not a smart idea to try and run a 10k when you havent run for 4 years! so we made it about 3 1/2 mi. then stopped. We walked back to the finnish and cheered on the rest of our family as they finished. I am pretty embarrased that i used to run 5- 10 mi. a day and now i can barely run a couple miles.
then we had dinner at my aunt's house. there was way too much food. we were all stuffed and there were tonz of leftovers. Nobody can beat my Grandpas smoked turkey. it was amazing!
My mom Lisa and I went to Michaels after we ate for some thanksgiving doorbuster's. We got some good deals. then we went home.
BLACK FRIDAY!
yes my mom and i went out shopping early. We acctually shopped for 14 hours. Yes we are Crazy but it was very fun and we got some great deals.
Here is all the stuff we got.

I hope you all had a great thanxgiving!



No comments:
Post a Comment