Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bragging about Brandon!

okay so i feel like i might brag a little too much about Brandon but.... i have too because 1. he won't do it himself. he has some sort of problem talking about himself(a problem everyone knows i don't have! lol) and 2. because he is so awesome!

So on Friday Brandon took the GMAT exam. Brandon took it so he could apply for a scholorship, because the scholorship requires it. the test is scored from 200-800. brandon told me that above 700 and below 300 are uncommon. and Brandon got a 720. he is in the top 5% of anyone who has taken the test. I am so proud of him. He is such a smartie pants but i love it. he is amazing!
I LOVE YOU Brandon! good job honey!

5 comments:

Carree Sue said...

Yay for Brandon! That is so great.

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

That is awesome. Good Job.

tannerin said...

Like you would have married anything less ;) I am not suprised anyone who knows Brandon knows how smart he is.

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

Hey guys!! That is awesome. I am so glad you found us! So we could find you too! How are you guys doing? See you on Sunday! NO SLEEPING. LOL! I am teaching yippee! Have a fabulous Saturday!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Kirsten and I were talking about how brainy your husband is! He can do anything! Mike and I are super excited for you guys. What's a great husband without his great wife?
My sched is always open! I just have to clear things with Mike so I can take the car away :). If you guys ever feel like making a trip out here, we can go out on a double date!