Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby Bump!

This week Brandon got to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time it was very special. The heart beat it still strong and fast. My next appointment in on February 8th and we will get to find out if the baby is a Girl or Boy! I can't wait. I am so excited. On wednesday I felt the baby move and for the first time. I woke up to these little flutters in my tummy I wish I could wake up to that every morning.
So I kinda forgot to take baby bump pics early on so i just started. here they are...

Yes i had a little trouble taking the 1st one by myself. so i have now convinced Brandon to help for future pics. any way....

15weeks

16weeks

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! Very exciting! I love the baby count down on your blog! Congrats! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl :)

Clark and Liesel said...

How exciting! I am glad things are going well with the pregnancy. I loved feeling our baby move inside...it is so special.

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

Yeah!!! Baby bumps are so fun. I am so happy for you and Brandon. We do need to get together sometime. I can't wait to hear what you are having. So you have a preference? I bet it is a boy, OK so I hope it is a boy. You look great.

Alyssa and Tyler said...

Oh my gosh Ashley! I can't wait until Feb 8. Call or text me so I can know!

Anne and Rob said...

You mentioned something about future pictures...hummm