He is already a cutie. I can tell and I am good at these things. I am having fun watching all about "him" unfold. Now I can't wait to meet him. Oh wait that means you won't be at work........hmmmm. Maybe I can wait till July. Connie
Of COURSE you're having a boy. Sheesh, now I want one! But not too soon... I love that baby bump! Do you have any boy names in mind? You know, I have a cousin and a sister-in-law with kids on a parent's birthday. Chloe missed my birthday by three days. That would be fun if Brandon shared a birthday with his boy!
We live in Mesa Arizona and have been married for 5 years. Brandon just Graduated this May from ASU with his Masters Degree in Accounting. He now works for Price Waterhouse Coopers a big 4 accounting firm. We just welcomed our 1st baby Nash into the world. He was born July 10, 2010. He is so much fun. I love beeing a stay at home mom. And on the side i am busy with crafting projects.
4 comments:
He is already a cutie. I can tell and I am good at these things. I am having fun watching all about "him" unfold. Now I can't wait to meet him. Oh wait that means you won't be at work........hmmmm. Maybe I can wait till July.
Connie
Of COURSE you're having a boy. Sheesh, now I want one! But not too soon...
I love that baby bump!
Do you have any boy names in mind? You know, I have a cousin and a sister-in-law with kids on a parent's birthday. Chloe missed my birthday by three days. That would be fun if Brandon shared a birthday with his boy!
Yeah for boys. That is so exciting.
When are you going to post prego pictures?
Post a Comment