My good friend Amy is an aspiring photographer and she took some great pictures of Nash. here are just a few from the photo shoot. And I must say Nash is a great model!
great pictures. how your life is going change. getting up in the middle of the night. lack of sleep. It's all worth it. Can you imagine your life without him? Isn't it amazing? You think...how could I love someone so much! believe me, you can :)
We live in Mesa Arizona and have been married for 5 years. Brandon just Graduated this May from ASU with his Masters Degree in Accounting. He now works for Price Waterhouse Coopers a big 4 accounting firm. We just welcomed our 1st baby Nash into the world. He was born July 10, 2010. He is so much fun. I love beeing a stay at home mom. And on the side i am busy with crafting projects.
2 comments:
My gosh what a doll!! He's so precious. I hope you guys are having so much fun with the new addition. He's so stinkin cute!
great pictures. how your life is going change. getting up in the middle of the night. lack of sleep. It's all worth it. Can you imagine your life without him? Isn't it amazing? You think...how could I love someone so much! believe me, you can :)
Post a Comment