So I have been a horrible blogger lately.
Brandon, Nash and I are finally in a house. We moved into our home the beginning of September. We are enjoying our home and loving the space!
We have had a few bumps since we moved in.
We had a flood in the kitchen. Brandon and I were attempting to replace our kitchen faucet because it broke. Long story short a pipe broke in the wall under the sink and we had about 2 inches of water in our kitchen, dining room and into our living room. We are so grateful for insurance. We are now preparing for a remodel. I will post pictures after the remodel is complete.
Then our heater wasn't working a couple weeks ago and of course it was the coldest weekend of the year. We were cold for a few days but thankfully it all got taken care of so we are nice and warm now!!!
We have been welcomed into homeownership very nicely!
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment