So we got this family blog and now i suppose i need to post something and put it to use. there really isn't anything too exciting going on right now in our lives so i hope i dont bore you if you're reading this.
This week has been kinda slow, i cant wait for the weekend because Annie, Randee, and Mckell are coming down to my mom's house and we are going to have a girls weekend. The girls want to go shopping at the mall. I think i can handle that. ;)
Brandon is going to california with his brothers this weekend. They are going on one last trip before Lansan his youngest brother leaves for his mission in 2 weeks. I'm sure they will have a blast i just hope they stay out of trouble;)
Thats all for now hopefully there will be more to come soon!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sorry it took us so long to get you guys a link! Ashley, I was at walmart and bought some rub-on lettering that I think might work for 'home' or 'family' blocks. I think they might be better for little blocks that say 'happy halloween' too much fun. . .
Post a Comment