Friday, November 2, 2007

Date Night

Brandon and I went on a date tonight to the movies. We saw the movie Martian Child it was very good. It is about a man who adopts a boy who thinks he is a martian from Mars. it is a great family movie i would recomend it to my friends and family.
After the movie we got ice cream at coldstone which it usually a good thing but i think it is now too cold for icecream outside at night;) and for some reason my chocolate ice cream tasted like bannanas(grose).
So here is a quick update on us.....
Brandon is participating in a charity event with his accounting club tomarrow morning. They are having a Dodgeball competition. I think it is kinda funny. I might go to take some pics of the action. It should be fun. I am going to be working on Christmas gifts tomarrow. I think it is crazy that Christmas is almost here this year went so fast. unfortunatly i think they just get faster and faster.
That's all for now.

No comments: