On Saturday my Dad's parents had their 50th wedding anniversary party. It was very nice. We had it at the Farmhouse at Schnepf farms. It was fun to see all my extended family that I don't get to see that often. It was a little family reunion. My grandparents had some friends come that they have known since they had been married, it was neat to meet them. They all kept telling me "oh my goodness I remember you when you were just this high." and then they say "wow have you grown up."
it was very cold last night though. I think my toes are still frozen! Here are some pic's of my family. There was a photographer there and these were all taken the same time she was taking them.
We live in Mesa Arizona and have been married for 5 years. Brandon just Graduated this May from ASU with his Masters Degree in Accounting. He now works for Price Waterhouse Coopers a big 4 accounting firm. We just welcomed our 1st baby Nash into the world. He was born July 10, 2010. He is so much fun. I love beeing a stay at home mom. And on the side i am busy with crafting projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment