Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fountal Hills Drive

Yesterday Brandon and I went to Fountain Hills to walk around the fountain. I have never been there. it was cool to see it up close. and of course i didn't take a picture because i forget that my phone now has a camera on it;) any way i did take a cool picture on our drive home



I thought this was so pretty. the sun was trying so hard to get through those clouds.

hope you all have a great weekend.

Enjoy The Memorial Weekend!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ashley, maybe you will turn into my sister Ruth. When you become a blogger you don't go anywhere without one. (smile) No joke she's funny!

Mike said...

The next time you drive out to Fountain Hills, give me a call- we are 15 minutes from the fountain.

Anonymous said...

Dude, where were you guys? I thought FOR SURE you would be at Brenton's reception!!! You wouldn't miss that for anything! And I missed you too :)