Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pics of our Condo!

okay so this is long overdue and there are a couple people who have been waiting to see pics of our new place. so here are pics of the kitchen and living room. my craft room is a disaster right now because i am planning an enrichment activity so i will take a pic of that another day.






i still have to buy a mirror kit to hang up my big mirror over the couch but whatever. this gives you the idea.



4 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

How fun! It looks great! Doesn't it feel good to hang things on the wall? To me, thats what helps make it seem like home.

Jami said...

Hi Ashley!!! I found your blog and I just wanted to say hi! Also, we have good taste in our husbands names!
-Jami (Heninger) Hall

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

I love your place. That was a fun mexican day party we had in May.
Know that you are in my prayers today.

tannerin said...

I Love It. I am a bit jealous. The two years we lived there nothing was finished. But now that it is I am glad you are the ones enjoying it.