Sunday, January 25, 2009

Masters Here we come!

So we got some exciting news this week. Brandon got accepted into the Masters program at ASU's WP Carey School of Business. i am so proud of him and all the hard work he has done. He will gradate this May with his Bachelors degree in Accounting. then he will have a 6 week internship this summer with CBIZ (an accounting firm in Phx), and then he will start the masters program in the fall. i am so excited for him to almost be done! he has worked so hard over the past couple years. and he has accomplished some great things. I love you Brand!

And the other fun news is... we got a New CAR!!!! hallelujah! we got a 2008 Nissan Altima! it is black. this is pretty much the car i have wanted for a while. so knock on wood but hopefully this is the end of MY bad luck with cars. hehe

6 comments:

Carree Sue said...

Your new car rocks! I agree that we have to have some sort of a Guitar Hero Rock out Marathon soon. Maybe we can do an FHE together and Guitar hero can be our activity. haha just let me know what you think

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

Congratulations on the Masters program. That is awesome.

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Woo hoo, go Brandon! That is awesome. And I really hope this car works out, because I like Altimas. How many cars have you killed? Like, 4? hee hee! Just don't have someone (ahem Brenton) sit on it and dent the hood

Anonymous said...

Okay I just laughed out loud in my office when I read Melanie's comment. I so remember that! HAHAHA, I'm still laughing about it. Anyway, congrats Brandon! That's awesome. And yes, Ashbee, please, let's keep this car for a while. Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Let me just add that what a memory it is to have Brenton's butt print indented in the hood of your car. Classic.

Heather said...

Hey Ashley- I went private. Send me your e-mail so I can add you. Thanks! heatherspencer@cox.net