For Christmas the Dr i work for gives us a day at the spa. this year we went to Sanctuary. it is the same place that Jennifer Aniston, Brittney Spears, and Alicia Keys goes to. It was wonderful. we got there at 8am and went to a dance cardio class. it was fun. then we went and changed into our robes. we all waited in the lounge until we were called back for our treatments. Amy and i both had a manicure and pedicure first. after that i had about an hour until my next treatment which was a facial. while we waited we ordered some appitizers.then i had my facial. After the facial we all met back in the lounge and ate lunch. after lunch we had some time before our next treatment so Amy and I went into the steam room. That was funny experience, Amy turned this nob on the outside of the steam room b/c she thought it was the timer(like on a jacuzzie) but we learned the hard way that it was the temp gauge. lets just say it looked like i got a perm.(and my hair is straight) it was so hot in there! i hurried and took a shower befoer they called me back for my next treatment. i then had my massage. which was heavenly. i can't remember the last time i had a great massage like that. then about 10 min after that was the last treatment which was a full body scrub. that was amazing also. my skin felt like a baby's bottom. I had a great day at the spa. i just wish i could go a lot more often. here are a couple pics of us








1 comment:
If I had a job, it would be where you work. Solely for that Spa experience. I'm going to a spa on Thursday because Mike entered me in a contest for a $100 gift cert. and I won! I've never been, but everything is a million dollars, so I'm just going to get the catepillar removed from my upper lip :) ha ha
Post a Comment